Employers and employees today face a range of complex rules and regulations. Our attorneys have represented clients in a variety of industries, with specialized knowledge of employment issues involving technology firms, broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, and registered representatives in the financial services industry. We provide clients with the tools to manage an effective employer/employee relationship while implementing preventative strategies designed to minimize risks and potential liabilities.
Our attorneys have handled a wide variety of labor and employment issues, including:
- Wrongful discharge and discrimination
- Defamation, CRD and Form U-4 and U-5 disclosure issues
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Wage and hour regulations
- Disability analysis and accommodation
- Leave administration
- Performance, discipline and terminations
- Dissolution of partnerships and teams within financial services firms
- Restrictive covenants
- Promissory Note Actions
- Whistleblower Counsel
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Please contact us to learn more about our employment counsel practice.